I work in the Smolke Lab at Stanford.
- 2006, BS, Chemical Engineering, School of Applied Science & Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
- 2006, BS, Economics with Concentration in Finance, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- 2009, MS, Chemical Engineering, California Institute of Technology
Metabolic engineering for the production of industrially relevant chemicals via microbial synthesis.
Graduate research project:
Production of Benzylisoquinoline Alkaloids in Saccharomyces Cerevisiae:
Development of Methods for Extension and Optimization of a Synthetic Metabolic Pathway
- Galanie S, Siddiqui MS, and Smolke CD. Molecular tools for chemical biotechnology. Curr Opin Biotechnol. 2013 Dec;24(6):1000-9. DOI:10.1016/j.copbio.2013.03.001 |
- Siddiqui MS, Thodey K, Trenchard I, and Smolke CD. Advancing secondary metabolite biosynthesis in yeast with synthetic biology tools. FEMS Yeast Res. 2012 Mar;12(2):144-70. DOI:10.1111/j.1567-1364.2011.00774.x |