I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Comasco
- Purdue University
- Hometown: Harrisburg, PA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from my professor for the course, and I've joined because To be involved in the discussions around my Quantitative Physiology class.
B.S. in Biomedical Engineering
Expected Graduation: May 2012
- Prosthetic Design
- Implantable Devices
- Product Development (Nueroscience and Biomechanics)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164