User:Michael C. Konopka
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael C. Konopka
- The University of Akron
- Department of Chemistry
- Akron, OH 44325-3601
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am the Principal Investigator of the Konopka Lab at The University of Akron. I learned about OpenWetWare from using it in the Lidstrom Lab, and I've joined because I am establishing a research group and would like to use the site as a place for my lab's protocols and more...
- 2006, PhD, University of Wisconsin
- 2000, BA, Rice University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164