User:Michael C. Chen
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Personal interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
- 7 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2014
- 7.1 Last Name
- 7.2 First Name
- 7.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 7.4 Course/Minor
- 7.5 Year of Graduation
- 7.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 7.7 Email
- 7.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 7.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 7.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 7.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 7.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 7.13 Commitment to academic integrity
*Course 20: Department of Biological Engineering *Course 15 (Management Minor) *416 Beacon Street *Boston, MA *mchen28"at"mit.edu
- Central Bucks West, 2009-2012
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Class of 2016
- Cancer Research
- Operations Research
- Swimming, Basketball
- Professional Sports Industry
- Delta Tau Delta
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2014
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Course 20, Management (Minor)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
mchen28 at mit.edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best.
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||yes, 7.05 Spring 14|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||no|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||no|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||yes|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I worked at a BL2 lab in the Bucks County Biotech center for the Hepatitis B Foundation. I worked on a project that involved identifying an epigenetic biomarker for the early detection of HCC (liver cancer).
For example, please let us know if you have any special glove requests, namely XS or XL size, or nitrile material -- we carry latex S/M/L by default. no
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Burgers and anything by Justin Timberlake
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.