I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2011
- 2.1 Last Name
- 2.2 First Name
- 2.3 Preferred name (if not first)
- 2.4 Course/Minor
- 2.5 Year of Graduation
- 2.6 Telephone #
- 2.7 Email
- 2.8 Preferred OH Time
- 2.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 2.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 2.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2.12 Commitment to academic integrity
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
- Micca Hecht
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2011
Preferred name (if not first)
Year of Graduation
1 949 463 3779
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays are you available for occasional office hours (held before major assignments are due)? Sundays : any Mondays: after 4 pm Tuesdays: after 5pm
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||yes (Spring 2011)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||no|
|7.03 (Genetics)||yes (spring 2010)|
|7.02 (General Biology Lab)||no|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||no|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||yes|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
MIT Department of Biology May-October 2010 MGH Department of Neurology May-September 2009 MIT Department of Chemical Engineering January 2009-February 2009 UC Irvine Department of Chemistry April 2007 -August 2008 UC Davis Department of Biomedical Engineering June -August 2007
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164