I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Melissa Beers
- Wellesley College
- SCI Library 014
- 106 Central St.
- Wellesley, MA 02481
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a Instructor of Science Labs at Wellesley College.
- 2006, PhD, Cornell University
- 1999, BS, University of New Hampshire
- Cell Polarity
- Early Embryonic Development
- C. elegans
- Beers M and Kemphues K. Depletion of the co-chaperone CDC-37 reveals two modes of PAR-6 cortical association in C. elegans embryos. Development. 2006 Oct;133(19):3745-54. DOI:10.1242/dev.02544 |
- Aceto D, Beers M, and Kemphues KJ. Interaction of PAR-6 with CDC-42 is required for maintenance but not establishment of PAR asymmetry in C. elegans. Dev Biol. 2006 Nov 15;299(2):386-97. DOI:10.1016/j.ydbio.2006.08.002 |
leave a comment about a paper here