User:Md. Anowar Hossain
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Md. Anowar Hossain
- Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
University of Rajshahi
*City: Rajshahi, Country: Bangladesh .
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
I work in University of Rajshahi. I learned about OpenWetWare from found on Website, and I've joined because I would like to join here to share the research protocols and get the other resources found in this site.
- Year: 2010, PhD: Bioscience (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), Institute: Okayama University, Japan
- Year: 2194 (held in 1996) M.Sc: Biochemistry, Institute:University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Year:!995 (held in 1998), B.Sc(Hon): Biochemistry, Institute: University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Interest 1: Plant Biotechnology, Fruit Ripening mechanism, the role of N-glycans in Plant and Animal Biology
- Interest 2: Bioinformatics
1. A new lectin from the tuberous rhizome of Kaempferia rotunda: isolation, characterization, antibacterial and antiproliferative activities. Kabir SR, Hossen A, Zubair A, Alom J, Islam F, Hossain A, Kimura Y. Protein Pept Lett. 2011 Nov;18(11):1140-9.
2. Purification and characterization of a Ca(2+)-dependent novel lectin from Nymphaea nouchali tuber with antiproliferative activities. Kabir SR, Zubair MA, Nurujjaman M, Haque MA, Hasan I, Islam MF, Hossain MT, Hossain MA, Rakib MA, Alam MT, Shaha RK, Hossain MT, Kimura Y, Absar N. Biosci Rep. 2011 Dec;31(6):465-75. pmid= 21291421
3. Molecular characterization of plant acidic alpha-mannosidase, a member of glycosylhydrolase family 38, involved in the turnover of N-glycans during tomato fruit ripening. Hossain MA, Nakano R, Nakamura K, Hossain MT, Kimura Y.J Biochem. 2010 Nov;148(5):603-16. Epub 2010 Aug 26. PMID: 20798166
4. Molecular identification and characterization of an acidic peptide:N-glycanase from tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) fruits. Hossain MA, Nakano R, Nakamura K, Kimura Y. J Biochem. 2010 Feb;147(2):157-65. Epub 2009 Oct 9.
5. alpha-mannosidase involved in turnover of plant complex type N-glycans in tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) fruits. Hossain MA, Nakamura K, Kimura Y. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009 Jan;73(1):140-6. Epub 2009 Jan 7. PMID: 19129634