I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Maziar Behtash
- UC Berkeley
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Molecular Cell Biomechanics Laboratory at the University of California Berkeley. I learned about OpenWetWare from a course, 140L, and I've joined because it's a great resource for synthetic biology info.
- 2010, BS Bioengineering, UC Berkeley
- Understanding the genetic basis of aging
- Enhancing human tissue regeneration through positive genetic engineering
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164