- Max Song
- Brown University
- 69 Brown St. Box #5573
- Providence, RI. 02912 USA
I was a member of the 2011 [ |Brown-Stanford iGEM Team.] I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM, and I've joined because Create and Edit pages to establish an iGEM Outreach effort.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2014, Sc.B., Brown University
- Anti-Aging Research
- Genomic Sequencing
- Environmental Sustainability
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164