We are going to test the activity of our HRP-NPs today for the catalytic conversion of luminol
Add experimental record here. Include what, how, and why...
- 0.6140g Tris in 1L, pH set to 8 with HCl ---> 5.1mM
- Dissolve 12.9mg luminol in 300uL of DMSO
- Add to 50mL buffer ---> 1.46mM
- 312uL 30% H2O2 into 100mL buffer ---> Should be 45mM
- Check absorption at 250 source (ε(250) = 16.69 M-1cm-1). A = 0.7392. [H2O2] = 44.29mM
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.