User:Marton Andras Juhasz
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Marton Andras Juhasz
- Research supervisor of art and technology
- KIBU Innováció Nonprofit KFT.
- Budapest, Hungary
- 1092 Ráday u. 30.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Marton is a biochemist and new-media artist based in Budapest. He was a scientific researcher for a long time, working on projects, such as neural interfaces, in silico modeling of enzyme interactions, biomimetic autonomous robot systems, and stem cell therapy. Now he is a research supervisor of medialab Kitchen Budapest, working on several bioart, new-media and ubiquitous computing projects. Also founder of FabLab Budapest and core member of hungarian arduino development team.
- 2007. PhD unfinished, UCSF
- 2006. Biochemist, Biotechnologist, SZTE TTiK
- 2004. Biologist - Universitas Scientarium Szegediensis
- 2002. Researcher - faculty of biophysics / Institute of Anatomy @ SOTE
- DIY biotechnology - remediation
- Ubiqitous computing - swarm intelligence
- Open Innovation
P0203356 Juhász Márton DEVICE FOR COOLING OF ANATOMICAL-PLACES, ESPECIALLY COOLING OF EYE AND/OR PERIFERY OF EYE FOR ASSUAGING OF PAIN
P0202640 Juhász Márton ARRANGEMENT OF ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS BY MODELLING BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURE OF CELL
P0104371 Juhász Márton CYBERNETIC METHOD OF SUBSTITUTION OF A LIMB
Building SOL: an open source O-glycosilation database