User:Martin Malthe Borch
- Martin Malthe Borch
- M.Sc.Eng Biological engineering The technical university of Denmark
- Email me through BiologiGaragen info(at)BiologiGaragen.org
I am currently working on my master thesis at the Technical university of Denmark DTU.
Current mission to create open spaces, knowledge sharing and citizen science:
- co-founder and active in BiologiGaragen a Danish Copenhagen based DIY-Bio space
- active in Labitat Hackerspace in CPH
- creating a network of open bicycle workshops in Copenhagen area "Grøn Stue" (Danish)
- And enjoying life and learning from the rich cultures around the world, creating global friendship and connections. Couch-surfing-profile
I learned about OpenWetWare from joined iGEM @ DTU in 2010, and I've joined because Garage biology should be available to everybody.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164