I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Marianne Seijo
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from With internet and publications, and I've joined because I am chemist, informatician and actually I work in Biology, and I am interrested to share knoledge and discussed with other people in sciebnce in the domain of research. Moreover, I would like to communicate about a free tool http://lcsbweb.epfl.ch/GCMWebSite/, a free access tool to calculate the standard Gibbs free energies of formation of molecules in biological conditions. Other tools will follow ;).
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164