- Marcela Ewert
- University of Washington
- School of Oceanography, Seattle, WA, USA.
I did my PhD at the Deming lab at the University of Washington. I've joined OpenWetWare because I think it's useful to have a centralized open-source place to share details of protocols that never get to be published, yet may be essential to successfully develop a project, saving people's time and resources.
- 2013 (expected), PhD Biological Oceanography and Astrobiology, University of Washington
- 2009, MS Biological Oceanography, University of Washington
- 2006, MS Astronomy, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- 2003, BS Biology, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Ewert, M., & Deming, J. W. (2011). Selective retention in saline ice of extracellular polysaccharides produced by the cold-adapted marine bacterium Colwellia psychrerythraea strain 34H. Annals of Glaciology, 52(57), 111-117.
Ewert, M., Carpenter, S. D., Colangelo‐Lillis, J., & Deming, J. W. (2013). Bacterial and extracellular polysaccharide content of brine‐wetted snow over Arctic winter first‐year sea ice. J. Geophys. Res., 118:726–735 doi:10.1002/jgrc.20055
leave a comment about a paper here