I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Maonian Xu
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Iceland
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from when I was searching for online protocols, I found your webpage., and I've joined because I want to share my experience about molecular studies with others. I am working on natural product biosynthesis and discovery from lichenized fungi, and also using a lot of molecular tools. It is also good to discuss with people from different disciplines..
- Year 2014-2017, PhD in Natural Product Chemistry, University of Iceland
- Year 2010-2013, MSc in Food Chemistry, University of Helsinki
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here