I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Research interests
- 3 Useful links
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone #
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Have you taken or are you taking...
- 4.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- Mahesh Thapa
- 111 Bay state Rd
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Linda Griffith's at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from 20.109 class, and I've joined because I can edit and share information.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Year of Graduation
thapa AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics)-currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)-currently taking
7.06 (Cell Biology)-will take
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) -will take
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? No
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? No
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I have worked in Linda Griffith's Lab making micro-well on glass coverslips using PDMS stamps.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
Anything else you would like us to know?