User:Mahesh Chandra Patra
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mahesh Chandra Patra
- Ajou University, Suwon
- South Korea
I work in the Lab of Innate immunity, Cell signaling, & Molecular modeling at Ajou University under the supervision of Prof. Sangdun Choi.
Thank you for visiting my profile.
- 2015-Current, PhD, Ajou University, Suwon, South Korea.
- 2007, MS, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
- 2005, BS, Govt. Autonomous College (Sambalpur Univeristy), Bhawanipatna, India.
- Structural biology
- Biological databases/software
- Patra MC, Shah M, and Choi S. Toll-like receptor-induced cytokines as immunotherapeutic targets in cancers and autoimmune diseases. Semin Cancer Biol. 2019 May 2. DOI:10.1016/j.semcancer.2019.05.002 |
- Kwon HK, Patra MC, Shin HJ, Gui X, Achek A, Panneerselvam S, Kim DJ, Song SJ, Hong R, Kim KS, Kim YG, Lee FY, Hahm DH, Lee SH, and Choi S. A cell-penetrating peptide blocks Toll-like receptor-mediated downstream signaling and ameliorates autoimmune and inflammatory diseases in mice. Exp Mol Med. 2019 Apr 26;51(4):50. DOI:10.1038/s12276-019-0244-0 |
- Patra MC, Kwon HK, Batool M, and Choi S. Computational Insight Into the Structural Organization of Full-Length Toll-Like Receptor 4 Dimer in a Model Phospholipid Bilayer. Front Immunol. 2018;9:489. DOI:10.3389/fimmu.2018.00489 |
- Patra MC and Choi S. Insight into Phosphatidylinositol-Dependent Membrane Localization of the Innate Immune Adaptor Protein Toll/Interleukin 1 Receptor Domain-Containing Adaptor Protein. Front Immunol. 2018;9:75. DOI:10.3389/fimmu.2018.00075 |
- Batool M, Shah M, Patra MC, Yesudhas D, and Choi S. Structural insights into the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus 4a protein and its dsRNA binding mechanism. Sci Rep. 2017 Sep 12;7(1):11362. DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-11736-6 |
- Patra MC and Choi S. Recent Progress in the Molecular Recognition and Therapeutic Importance of Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase 4. Molecules. 2016 Nov 13;21(11). DOI:10.3390/molecules21111529 |
- Patra MC and Choi S. Recent progress in the development of Toll-like receptor (TLR) antagonists. Expert Opin Ther Pat. 2016 Jun;26(6):719-30. DOI:10.1080/13543776.2016.1185415 |
- Lal SV, Mukherjee A, Brahma B, Gohain M, Patra MC, Saini SK, Mishra P, Ahlawat S, Upadhyaya RC, Datta TK, and De S. Comparison of Copy Number of HSF Genes in Two Buffalo Genomes. Anim Biotechnol. 2016;27(3):141-7. DOI:10.1080/10495398.2015.1135807 |
- Brahma B, Patra MC, Mishra P, De BC, Kumar S, Maharana J, Vats A, Ahlawat S, Datta TK, and De S. Computational studies on receptor-ligand interactions between novel buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain-containing protein 2 (NOD2) variants and muramyl dipeptide (MDP). J Mol Graph Model. 2016 Apr;65:15-26. DOI:10.1016/j.jmgm.2016.02.004 |
- Brahma B, Patra MC, Karri S, Chopra M, Mishra P, De BC, Kumar S, Mahanty S, Thakur K, Poluri KM, Datta TK, and De S. Diversity, Antimicrobial Action and Structure-Activity Relationship of Buffalo Cathelicidins. PLoS One. 2015;10(12):e0144741. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0144741 |
- Maharana J, Dehury B, Sahoo JR, Jena I, Bej A, Panda D, Sahoo BR, Patra MC, and Pradhan SK. Structural and functional insights into CARDs of zebrafish (Danio rerio) NOD1 and NOD2, and their interaction with adaptor protein RIP2. Mol Biosyst. 2015 Aug;11(8):2324-36. DOI:10.1039/c5mb00212e |
- Chandra De B, Patra MC, Kumar S, Brahma B, Goutam D, Jaiswal L, Sharma A, and De S. Noninvasive method of DNA isolation from fecal epithelial tissue of dairy animals. Anim Biotechnol. 2015;26(3):211-6. DOI:10.1080/10495398.2014.989325 |
- Maharana J, Sahoo BR, Bej A, Jena I, Parida A, Sahoo JR, Dehury B, Patra MC, Martha SR, Balabantray S, Pradhan SK, and Behera BK. Structural models of zebrafish (Danio rerio) NOD1 and NOD2 NACHT domains suggest differential ATP binding orientations: insights from computational modeling, docking and molecular dynamics simulations. PLoS One. 2015;10(3):e0121415. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0121415 |
- Brahma B, Kumar S, De BC, Mishra P, Patra MC, Gaur D, Chopra M, Gautam D, Mahanty S, Malik H, Malakar D, Datta TK, and De S. Comparative genomic analysis of buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) NOD1 and NOD2 receptors and their functional role in in-vitro cellular immune response. PLoS One. 2015;10(3):e0119178. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0119178 |
- Maharana J, Sahoo BR, Bej A, Patra MC, Dehury B, Bhoi GK, Lenka SK, Sahoo JR, Rout AK, and Behera BK. Structural and functional investigation of zebrafish (Danio rerio) NOD1 leucine rich repeat domain and its interaction with iE-DAP. Mol Biosyst. 2014 Nov;10(11):2942-53. DOI:10.1039/c4mb00212a |
- Sahoo BR, Maharana J, Patra MC, Bhoi GK, Lenka SK, Dubey PK, Goyal S, Dehury B, and Pradhan SK. Structural and dynamic investigation of bovine folate receptor alpha (FOLR1), and role of ultra-high temperature processing on conformational and thermodynamic characteristics of FOLR1-folate complex. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2014 Sep 1;121:307-18. DOI:10.1016/j.colsurfb.2014.05.028 |
- Patra MC, Maharana J, Dehury B, and De S. Computational insights into the binding mechanism of antagonists with neuropeptide B/W receptor 1. Mol Biosyst. 2014 Aug;10(8):2236-46. DOI:10.1039/c4mb00214h |
- Dehury B, Patra MC, Maharana J, Sahu J, Sen P, Modi MK, Choudhury MD, and Barooah M. Structure-based computational study of two disease resistance gene homologues (Hm1 and Hm2) in maize (Zea mays L.) with implications in plant-pathogen interactions. PLoS One. 2014;9(5):e97852. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0097852 |
- Maharana J, Patra MC, De BC, Sahoo BR, Behera BK, De S, and Pradhan SK. Structural insights into the MDP binding and CARD-CARD interaction in zebrafish (Danio rerio) NOD2: a molecular dynamics approach. J Mol Recognit. 2014 May;27(5):260-75. DOI:10.1002/jmr.2357 |
- Sahoo BR, Maharana J, Bhoi GK, Lenka SK, Patra MC, Dikhit MR, Dubey PK, Pradhan SK, and Behera BK. A conformational analysis of mouse Nalp3 domain structures by molecular dynamics simulations, and binding site analysis. Mol Biosyst. 2014 May;10(5):1104-16. DOI:10.1039/c3mb70600a |
- Singh M, Brahma B, Maharana J, Patra MC, Kumar S, Mishra P, Saini M, De BC, Mahanty S, Datta TK, and De S. Insight into buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) RIG1 and MDA5 receptors: a comparative study on dsRNA recognition and in-vitro antiviral response. PLoS One. 2014;9(2):e89788. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0089788 |
- Patra MC, Rath SN, Pradhan SK, Maharana J, and De S. Molecular dynamics simulation of human serum paraoxonase 1 in DPPC bilayer reveals a critical role of transmembrane helix H1 for HDL association. Eur Biophys J. 2014 Jan;43(1):35-51. DOI:10.1007/s00249-013-0937-6 |
- Dehury B, Sahu M, Patra MC, Sarma K, Sahu J, Sen P, Modi MK, Choudhury MD, and Barooah M. Insights into the structure-function relationship of disease resistance protein HCTR in maize (Zea mays L.): a computational structural biology approach. J Mol Graph Model. 2013 Sep;45:50-64. DOI:10.1016/j.jmgm.2013.08.011 |
- Patra MC, Maharana J, Pradhan SK, and Rath SN. Molecular dynamics simulation of neuropeptide B and neuropeptide W in the dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine membrane bilayer. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2014;32(7):1118-31. DOI:10.1080/07391102.2013.811699 |
- Misra N, Panda PK, Patra MC, Pradhan SK, and Mishra BK. Insights into molecular assembly of ACCase heteromeric complex in Chlorella variabilis--a homology modelling, docking and molecular dynamic simulation study. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2013 Jul;170(6):1437-57. DOI:10.1007/s12010-013-0277-0 |
- Misra N, Patra MC, Panda PK, Sukla LB, and Mishra BK. Homology modeling and docking studies of FabH (β-ketoacyl-ACP synthase III) enzyme involved in type II fatty acid biosynthesis of Chlorella variabilis: a potential algal feedstock for biofuel production. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2013 Mar;31(3):241-57. DOI:10.1080/07391102.2012.698247 |
- Patra MC, Kumar K, Pasha S, and Chopra M. Comparative modeling of human kappa opioid receptor and docking analysis with the peptide YFa. J Mol Graph Model. 2012 Mar;33:44-51. DOI:10.1016/j.jmgm.2011.10.007 |