User:Mahesh Chandra Patra
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mahesh Chandra Patra
- Ajou University, Suwon
- South Korea
I work in the Lab of Innate immunity, Cell signaling, & Molecular modeling at Ajou University under the supervision of Prof. Sangdun Choi.
- 2015-Current, PhD, Ajou University, Suwon
- 2007, MS, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar
- 2005, BS, Govt. Autonomous College (Sambalpur Univeristy), Bhawanipatna.
- Structural biology
- Patra MC and Choi S. Recent Progress in the Molecular Recognition and Therapeutic Importance of Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase 4. Molecules. 2016 Nov 13;21(11). DOI:10.3390/molecules21111529 |
- Patra MC and Choi S. Recent progress in the development of Toll-like receptor (TLR) antagonists. Expert Opin Ther Pat. 2016 Jun;26(6):719-30. DOI:10.1080/13543776.2016.1185415 |
- Brahma B, Patra MC, Mishra P, De BC, Kumar S, Maharana J, Vats A, Ahlawat S, Datta TK, and De S. Computational studies on receptor-ligand interactions between novel buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain-containing protein 2 (NOD2) variants and muramyl dipeptide (MDP). J Mol Graph Model. 2016 Apr;65:15-26. DOI:10.1016/j.jmgm.2016.02.004 |
- Brahma B, Patra MC, Karri S, Chopra M, Mishra P, De BC, Kumar S, Mahanty S, Thakur K, Poluri KM, Datta TK, and De S. Diversity, Antimicrobial Action and Structure-Activity Relationship of Buffalo Cathelicidins. PLoS One. 2015;10(12):e0144741. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0144741 |
- Patra MC, Maharana J, Dehury B, and De S. Computational insights into the binding mechanism of antagonists with neuropeptide B/W receptor 1. Mol Biosyst. 2014 Aug;10(8):2236-46. DOI:10.1039/c4mb00214h |
- Maharana J, Patra MC, De BC, Sahoo BR, Behera BK, De S, and Pradhan SK. Structural insights into the MDP binding and CARD-CARD interaction in zebrafish (Danio rerio) NOD2: a molecular dynamics approach. J Mol Recognit. 2014 May;27(5):260-75. DOI:10.1002/jmr.2357 |
- Dehury B, Patra MC, Maharana J, Sahu J, Sen P, Modi MK, Choudhury MD, and Barooah M. Structure-based computational study of two disease resistance gene homologues (Hm1 and Hm2) in maize (Zea mays L.) with implications in plant-pathogen interactions. PLoS One. 2014;9(5):e97852. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0097852 |
- Singh M, Brahma B, Maharana J, Patra MC, Kumar S, Mishra P, Saini M, De BC, Mahanty S, Datta TK, and De S. Insight into buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) RIG1 and MDA5 receptors: a comparative study on dsRNA recognition and in-vitro antiviral response. PLoS One. 2014;9(2):e89788. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0089788 |
- Patra MC, Rath SN, Pradhan SK, Maharana J, and De S. Molecular dynamics simulation of human serum paraoxonase 1 in DPPC bilayer reveals a critical role of transmembrane helix H1 for HDL association. Eur Biophys J. 2014 Jan;43(1):35-51. DOI:10.1007/s00249-013-0937-6 |
- Patra MC, Maharana J, Pradhan SK, and Rath SN. Molecular dynamics simulation of neuropeptide B and neuropeptide W in the dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine membrane bilayer. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2014;32(7):1118-31. DOI:10.1080/07391102.2013.811699 |
- Dehury B, Sahu M, Patra MC, Sarma K, Sahu J, Sen P, Modi MK, Choudhury MD, and Barooah M. Insights into the structure-function relationship of disease resistance protein HCTR in maize (Zea mays L.): a computational structural biology approach. J Mol Graph Model. 2013 Sep;45:50-64. DOI:10.1016/j.jmgm.2013.08.011 |
- Misra N, Patra MC, Panda PK, Sukla LB, and Mishra BK. Homology modeling and docking studies of FabH (β-ketoacyl-ACP synthase III) enzyme involved in type II fatty acid biosynthesis of Chlorella variabilis: a potential algal feedstock for biofuel production. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2013 Mar;31(3):241-57. DOI:10.1080/07391102.2012.698247 |
- Patra MC, Kumar K, Pasha S, and Chopra M. Comparative modeling of human kappa opioid receptor and docking analysis with the peptide YFa. J Mol Graph Model. 2012 Mar;33:44-51. DOI:10.1016/j.jmgm.2011.10.007 |
leave a comment about a paper here