- Macarena Silva
- Purdue University
- Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- 170 S University St, B035
- West Lafayette, IN 47907-2010
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2010- present, Ph. D. Candidate in Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Purdue University, USA.
- 2008, B.S. Biochemistry, Pontificia Universidad Católica, Chile.
- Heavy metal tolerances mechanisms on hyperaccumulator plants.
- Role that play phenolic compounds in heavy metal tolerance.
- Plant biodiversity in serpentine soils.
- CONICYT. Chilean National Scholarship Program for Graduate Student (2010 – 2014).
- Juan P. Pavissich, Macarena Silva, Bernardo González. 2010. Sulfate reduction, molecular diversity and copper amendment effects in bacterial communities enriched from sediments exposed to copper mining residues. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 29 (2): 256-264. PUBMED pmid=20821443.