I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Luis Bezares
- Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
- Spemannstraße 35 D-72076
- Address 2
- Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Gaspar Jékely's Lab at the MPI for Developmental Biology. I learned about OpenWetWare from a news focus on Science magazine, and I've joined because I want to create an openwetware lab notebook to stay organized during my PhD studies..
- 2012, MS in Developmental Biology, Centre for Organismal Studies, Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg
- 2009, BS in Genome Sciences, Institute of Biotechnology, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Developmental Biology
- Zoology and Behaviour
- Bezares-Calderón LA et al (2010). Dev Genes Evol pmid=20532558