I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Leo Calder-Knight
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand
I learned about OpenWetWare from a Google search of "Synthetic Biology" and came here through "http://syntheticbiology.org/", and I've joined because I am an undergraduate studying towards a major in Biochemistry, I want to keep up with developments in the Biopunk/Biohacking movement and our understanding of biological systems in general. I don't think I'll be making my own contributions this year, but definitely hope to do so relatively soon! Am also looking at the Genome Compiler software and iGEM database.
- First year student, studying towards a Bachelor of Science Majoring in Biochemistry, at the University of Canterbury
- Cellular Differentiation
- Development of macro-structure
- Refactoring of cellular systems
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here