I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2014
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 4.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 4.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 4.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- 5 Useful links
- Laura Kelley
I do not currently work in a lab. In the past I have worked in the Fink lab at the Whitehead Institute doing research on yeast.
- 2016 MIT Biological Engineering
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2014
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Course 20, Minor French
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
laurak at mit dot edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
Monday 4-6 Wednesday 7-9
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||yes, 7.05 Spring 14|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||currently taking, Fall 14|
|7.03 (Genetics)||yes, Spring 14|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||no|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||yes, yeast|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Fink lab, working with Candida albicans yeast. Worked to produce petite colonies and, for another project, create a yeast coded Cas9 gene.
MISTI Belgium, neurodifferenation lab. Worked to create markers for a newly discovered cell type in embryonic spinal cords.
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Chips and salsa, so does Salsa music count?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.