User:Lance Larka Oblique Bio
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Lance Larka Oblique Bio
- Oblique Bio, Inc.
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google adwords for Pearl Blue Transilluminator. Going to buy one., and I've joined because I want to support the DIY movement. My company does DNA sequencing and molecular biology automation services. I am reaching out to all the DIY groups I can find to set up collaborations and offer my services at steep discounts.
I also build my own lab equipment when it is advantageous to do so..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164