User:Krystal L. Corrette
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Krystal L. Corrette
- Barrett, the Honors College at Arizona State University
- Tempe, Arizona
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from my course instructor, Dr. Haynes, and I've joined because of my ASU BME 100 course. I need to join OpenWetWare so that I may complete the required collaborative lab assignments for the course.
I am a pre-med student with interests in sports rehabilitation, cardiology, and embryology.
- Class of 2018, Biomedical Engineering, Barrett, the Honors College at Arizona State University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164