User:Kevin W. Tosh
- Kevin W. Tosh
- Food and Drug Administration
- 29 Lincoln Dr.
- Bethesda, MD 20892
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Laboratory of Immunology at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). I learned about OpenWetWare by reading various blogs online while troubleshooting protocols. I've joined because I believe in the open access of information and that through the sharing of information we can advance science faster.
- 2009, MS, Georgetown University- studied microbiology and immunology
- 2008, BS, Union University- studied cellular biology and chemistry
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here