- Kevin Neff, BSEE
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Life-Sciences Research
- 1822 17th St NW
- Rochester, MN, 55901, USA
- Send E-Mail via OWW
- 2010, PhD, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Candidate)
- 2005, BSEE, University of Wisconsin---Platteville
- Extraction of model parameters from experimental data
- Practical model-selection criteria
- Diffusion of small molecules and proteins in complex solutions
Shortcuts to my various projects:
- Burghardt TP, Neff KL, Wieben ED, Ajtai K. Myosin individualiszed: single nucleotide polymorphisms in energy transduction. BMC Genomics (2010), 11:172. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/11/172
- Bajzer Z, Huzak M, Neff KL, Prendergast FG. Mathematical analysis of models for reaction kinetics in intracellular environments. Math. Biosci (2008) 215; 35-47.
- Graczkowski JJ, Neff KL, Kou X. A low-cost gate driver design using bootstrap capacitors for multilevel MOSFET inverters. Conference Proceedings of IPEMC 2006: CES/IEEE 5th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (2007) 2; 1096-1100.
- McDonald RJ, Dragan AI, Kirk WR, Neff KL, Privalov PL, Maher III, LJ. DNA bending by charged peptides: Electrophoretic and spectroscopic analyses. Biochemistry (2007) 46; 2306-2316.
- Bajzer Ž, Huzak M, Neff KL, Prendergast FG. Reaction kinetics in intracellular environments: The two proposed models yield qualitatively different predictions. Croatica Chemica Acta (2006) 79; 437-444.