I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kenyon Applebee
- UC-San Diego
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Palsson Lab at the University of California-San Diego (http://gcrg.ucsd.edu). I learned about OpenWetWare from a search for lab protocols on google some time ago, and I've joined because I would like to be able to ask other members questions and answer questions when I can.
- In progress, PhD, University of California, San Diego
- 2006, MS-Biochemsitry, University of California, San Diego
- 2004, BS-Biochemistry, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Adaptive evolution of bacteria
- Genotype: phenotype relationships
- Systems biology
- Paper1 pmid=18487343
- Paper2 pmid=17088549
- Paper3 pmid=17086184
// leave a comment about a paper here