I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ke Liu
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From the link on the wiki of team MIT iGEM 2008, and I've joined because I'm a graduate student in School of Food Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology. And now I have some trouble in Lactobacillus transformation. Fortunately, I found out that one user, which called Derek Ju, have some successful experience on it. So I want to get in touch with him for some further advice..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164