- Katrina Sherbina
- Loyola Marymount University
- 1 LMU Drive MS B-1453
- Los Angeles, CA 90046
- In Progress, BS in Individualized Studies (Biomathematics) and Biochemistry minor, Loyola Marymount University
- Upper division course work: Biochemistry with lab, Advanced Biochemistry, Molecular Biology of the Genome, Epidemiology, Intro to Probability and Statistics, Biostatistics, Methods of Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Modeling
- Modeling the transcriptional response of S. cerevisiae to cold shock using ordinary differential equations.
- Statistical analysis of microarray data to determine significant changes in gene expression between wild type and deletion strains of S. cerevisiae.
Activities and Honors
Loyola Marymount University
- Recipient of Presidential Scholarship.
- Member of LMU Honors Program.
- Vice president of TriBeta Biological Honor Society.
- Mathematics department tutor and grader for calculus courses.
- Upper division Molecular Biology of the Genome lab TA.