- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2011
- 2 Contact Info
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2011
Course 20, Minoring in 15
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) Currently Taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)Have Taken
7.06 (Cell Biology) Not Taking
7.02 (General Biology Lab) Not Taking
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) Not Taking
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? No
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? No
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Last summer I worked at Princeton University using MidIR spectroscopy to detect blood glucose levels non invasively.
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Kathryn Vogel
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164