User:Katherine J Saunders
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Katherine J Saunders
- University of Southampton, ECS student member
- Institute of Sound and Vibration Research (ISVR)
- University of Southampton
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the ISVR at the University of Southampton in the UK. I learned about OpenWetWare from Via the MARMAM mailing list, and I've joined because I am a PhD student studying the link between the use of mid-frequency active naval sonar and the mass stranding of beaked whales, so the opportunity to become a member of this site and swap information such as results, protocols, questions and advice would be invaluable. .
- 2010, PhD, University of Southampton, UK
- 2006, BS, University of Cambridge, UK
- Beaked whale mass strandings
- Mid-frequency active sonar use
- Decompression sickness
- a comment about a paper here