- 6-well plates for transductions
Cultures for Transduction
- Plate 1: U2OS
- Plate 2: SK-N-SH
- Plate 3: K562 a (suspension)
- Plate 4: K562 b (suspension)
- Plated at ~40,000 cells per well
- Diluted 100% confluent 10 mL harvested cells as follows: 0.3 mL in 15 mL medium (20,000 per mL)
- 2 mL media per well
Note: miscalculated...needed 80,000 cells per well. If transduction is repeated, fix this error.
- For K562...
- a: made a 40k cell/ 2 mL / well plate
- b: made a 40k cell/ 1mL / well plate - transduction protocol calls for removal of 1mL medium prior to transduction. Set up this plate to avoid having to remove the 1 mL from suspended cells