User:Karen Nicole Leung
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Karen Nicole Leung (formerly Karen Nicole Thatcher)
- University of California, Davis
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2002, BS, Genetics, University of California, Davis
- Nuclear Organization
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Wang NJ, Parokonny AS, Thatcher KN, Driscoll J, Malone BM, Dorrani N, Sigman M, LaSalle JM, and Schanen NC. Multiple forms of atypical rearrangements generating supernumerary derivative chromosome 15. BMC Genet. 2008 Jan 4;9:2. DOI:10.1186/1471-2156-9-2 |
- Yasui DH, Peddada S, Bieda MC, Vallero RO, Hogart A, Nagarajan RP, Thatcher KN, Farnham PJ, and Lasalle JM. Integrated epigenomic analyses of neuronal MeCP2 reveal a role for long-range interaction with active genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Dec 4;104(49):19416-21. DOI:10.1073/pnas.0707442104 |
- Thatcher KN and LaSalle JM. Dynamic changes in Histone H3 lysine 9 acetylation localization patterns during neuronal maturation require MeCP2. Epigenetics. 2006 Jan-Mar;1(1):24-31.
- Delgado IJ, Kim DS, Thatcher KN, LaSalle JM, and Van den Veyver IB. Expression profiling of clonal lymphocyte cell cultures from Rett syndrome patients. BMC Med Genet. 2006 Jul 21;7:61. DOI:10.1186/1471-2350-7-61 |
- LaSalle JM, Hogart A, and Thatcher KN. Rett syndrome: a Rosetta stone for understanding the molecular pathogenesis of autism. Int Rev Neurobiol. 2005;71:131-65.
- Thatcher KN, Peddada S, Yasui DH, and Lasalle JM. Homologous pairing of 15q11-13 imprinted domains in brain is developmentally regulated but deficient in Rett and autism samples. Hum Mol Genet. 2005 Mar 15;14(6):785-97. DOI:10.1093/hmg/ddi073 |