I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Juo-hsin, Chang
- High school student
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from from MIT BE web site, and I've joined because Why would I like to join OWW? Since I was a child, both of my parents are doing research in Academia Sinica in Taiwan for about ten years. I am fond of studying about immunology, pathology and all about our human. And I search a lots of webs and read and study the information about science.I am enjoy take part in any groups about science, and I love biomedical the best..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164