I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Publications
- 5 Useful links
- 6 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
- 6.1 Last Name
- 6.2 First Name
- 6.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 6.4 Course/Minor
- 6.5 Year of Graduation
- 6.6 Potentially Relevant Background
- 6.7 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 6.8 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 6.9 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 6.10 Commitment to academic integrity
- Julie Ramseier
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2015, BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
20 - Biological Engineering
Year of Graduation
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes (Spring 2013)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes (Spring 2013)|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|BioSafety Training||Yes (Jan 2012)|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes (mammalian)|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||No (though some electrophoresis in high school)|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
UROP in Griffith Lab (Jan. 2012-present)
For example, please let us know if you have any special glove requests, namely XS or XL size, or nitrile material -- we carry latex S/M/L by default.
Nothing at the moment!
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.