User:Julia C. Chen
- Julia C. Chen
- Columbia University
- New York, NY
- 2010, PhD, Stanford University
- 2006, MS, Stanford University
- 2004, BS, University of California, Berkeley
Song J, Chen J, Klapperich CM, Eng V, and Bertozzi CR. Functional glass slides for in vitro evaluation of interactions between bone cells and mineral-binding surfaces. J Mater Chem 2004, 14 2643-2648.
Chen JC and Carter DR. Important concepts of mechanical regulation of bone formation and growth. Current Opinion in Orthopedics 2005 Oct; 16(5) 338-345.
- Chen JC, Zhao B, Longaker MT, Helms JA, and Carter DR. Periosteal biaxial residual strains correlate with bone specific growth rates in chick embryos. Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin. 2008 Oct;11(5):453-61. DOI:10.1080/10255840802129817 |
- Chen JC, Beaupré GS, and Carter DR. An approach to quantifying bone overloading and hypertrophy with applications to multiple experimental studies. Bone. 2010 Feb;46(2):322-9. DOI:10.1016/j.bone.2009.09.030 |
leave a comment about a paper here