I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Juho Bah
- PhD Student in Organic Chemistry, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through a discussion on LinkedIn, and I've joined because I truly like the idea of freely co-operating scientists from around the world sharing knowledge and information to benefit the solving of the big health issues in our time.
- 2009-2014, PhD, Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm
- 2004, MS, Stockholm University
- Asymmetric Synthesis in Organic Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164