I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
- 1.1 Last Name
- 1.2 First Name
- 1.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 1.4 Course/Minor
- 1.5 Year of Graduation
- 1.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 1.7 Email
- 1.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 1.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 1.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 1.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 1.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 1.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- 2 Contact Info
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
hurtadoj at mit.edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best.
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||no|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||no|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||no|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||no|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I participated in short mini-labs for my senior year high school High Level Biology course, which included microbial cell cultures and running agarose gels through gel electrophoresis.
For example, please let us know if you have any special glove requests, namely XS or XL size, or nitrile material -- we carry latex S/M/L by default.
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
I like baby back pork ribs. I love all genres of music.
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- Juan Hurtado
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a currently a sophomore student enrolled in the 20.109 (Lab Fundamentals in Biological Engineering) course. I will also begin a UROP at the Koch Institute for Integrated Cancer research this month. I learned about OpenWetWare from my lab instructor, who directed me to this page, and I've joined because I would like to create a page to do work on for my Lab Fundamentals in Biological Engineering course.
- 2017, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Undergraduate
- Interest 1 RNAi Therapeutics
- Interest 2 Microbiomes
- Interest 3 DNA Printing Technology
leave a comment about a paper here