I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Joy Doran-Peterson
- University of Georgia
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from search for synthetic biology, and I've joined because I would like to join OWW because I teach a course in Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology. My research also uses metabolic pathway engineering. The topics examined on this site are of interest to my students and will help to keep my lectures fresh. We have students interested in the iGEM type competitions and find the information here useful..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164