- Joseph Thiriot
- Student at Brigham Young University
- Provo, Utah
- Gainesville, Virginia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Robison Lab at BYU University. I learned about OpenWetWare through the BYU igem team and faculty, and I've joined because i want to use and contribute to the ongoing advances in synthetic biology. As a member of the BYU igem team i will be using this information for the benefit of team projects, as well as adding research done, knowledge gained, and results obtained..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164