I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 4.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 4.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 4.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- 5 Useful links
- Joseph Han
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Fairfax Station, VA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Church Lab at Harvard Medical School, Dept. of Genetics. I learned about OpenWetWare from 20.109 Class, and I've joined because I would like to join OpenWetWare to participate in the 20.109 assignments and discussions..
- 2017, BS in Biological Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Tissue Engineering
- Behavioral Sciences
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best.
-Thursday: 9-11, 12-2
-Or any day after 5pm
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||No|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I worked in the Langer Lab for a semester to develop an efficient hydrogel to target Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Currently, I am working on a project in the Church Lab to recode the DNA of E. Coli. In this project, I have done a lot of PCRing and using analysis software to quantify and analyze the DNA.
I hope to improve my writing skills!
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Favorite Food: Pizza - all types!
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.