April 20th, 2010
1. Look for reporter plasmid to test YcgE promoter.
- Chosen: BBa_E0430: EYFP (RBS+LVA-TERM)
- Standard YFP Output device-LVA tag
- 2009 Kit Plate 1 Well: 8I Plasmid: pSB1A2
- 2008 Source Plate 1000 Well: 5D Plasmid: pSB1A2
- 2007 iGEM 2007 Parts Kit Plate 1 Well: 11A Plasmid: pSB1A2
2. Prepare culture dishes.
- Heat solid medium 7 min at potency 30 and cool at 50ºC.
- Add antiobiotic (1ml of medium:1ul antibiotic).
- Mark dishes in the narrow side ant pass them by the fire.
- Pour medium with antibiotic into the dishes.
- Pass the dishes with the medium by the fire to eliminate bubbles.
- Let the medium set.
- Close and put parafilm in the dishes.