User:Jonathan R. I. Coleman
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jonathan R. I. Coleman
- MRC Social, Genetic and Developemental Psychaitry Centre
- Insititute of Psychiatry
- King's College London
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a PhD student supervised by Thalia Eley and Gerome Breen, working in the EDiT Lab at the SGDP (part of the Institute of Psychiatry, which is in turn part of KCL).
- 2013-2016, PhD, KCL
- 2012-2013, MSc, KCL (Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry)
- 2009-2012, BA, University of Cambridge (Natural Sciences)
- Genome-wide methods to assess biological correlates of behavioural phenotypes
- Anxiety disorders and their treatment, especially CBT