I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 4.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 4.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
- 2015, BS Biological Engineering, MIT
- Genetic Engineering
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
caldjohn AT mit DOT edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best.
- Sundays (all), Mondays (5-7 PM)
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||yes Spring(2013)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||no|
|7.03 (Genetics)||yes (Fall 2012)|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||no|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||yes (Microbial)|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes (Electrophoresis, PCR, Restriction Digest)|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Worked in the Voigt Lab for three semesters engineering plasmids and transforming E.coli cells with them
For example, please let us know if you have any special glove requests, namely XS or XL size, or nitrile material -- we carry latex S/M/L by default. No
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- Song: Chandelier
- Food: Veal
a comment about a paper here