User:John T. Prince
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
John T. Prince Dept of Chemistry and Biochemistry, BNSN E114 Brigham Young University Provo, UT 84602 801-422-7123
- BS, Brigham Young University, Microbiology (Chemistry minor), Merritt Andrus lab.
- PhD, University of Texas at Austin, Molecular Biology, Mass spectrometry proteomics and bioinformatics, Edward Marcotte Lab.
- Postdoctoral, HHMI Research Specialist, University of Colorado at Boulder, Cell signal transduction, Natalie Ahn Lab.
I am currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Brigham Young University.
- Mass spectrometry based proteomics and lipidomics
- Systems biology and bioinformatics
listed on pubmed or on Google Scholar Profile