I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jingjing Sun
- Weiss Lab
- Department of Biological Engineering
- 2012, PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Synthetic biology: engineered genetic circuits, artificial cell-to-cell communication, coordinated cell survival and death, and population control. Systems biology: studying how simple local rules lead to global behavior.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164