I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- previously a postdoc @ the Li-Jia Qu's Lab at BEIDA. Email: jin(dot)miao(at)pku(dot)edu(dot)cn
- 2004-2011, PhD, plant functional genomics, Peking University
- 1999-2003, BS, biological sciences, China Agricultural University
- Thesis work :Functional study of the MOB gene family in Arabidopsis
- genome editing
Targeted mutagenesis in plants using the CRISPR/Cas system bowtie parameters to show number of exact hits -v 0 -a Database input --quiet|wc -l bowtie parameters to show off-targets (up to 3 mismatch) for fasta: -f -v 3 -a
- Synthetic biology is one of my long term interest.
I attended two meetings on Synthetic Biology Six-academy symposium, Oct 12-14, ShangHai, China CSH Asia, SuZhou, China, 2011/2014
- Targeted mutagenesis in rice using CRISPR-Cas system. Cell Research, 2013, doi:10.1038/cr.2013.123; *co-first author
Our system is optimized for working in rice. Mutagenesis is efficient and heritable.