I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jie Wu
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Bldg 68-317
- 77 Massachusetts Avenue
- Cambridge MA 02139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the BioMicro Center at MIT.
- 2013, PhD, Stony Brook University & Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
- Zhang B, Arun G, Mao YS, Lazar Z, Hung G, Bhattacharjee G, Xiao X, Booth CJ, Wu J, Zhang C, and Spector DL. The lncRNA Malat1 is dispensable for mouse development but its transcription plays a cis-regulatory role in the adult. Cell Rep. 2012 Jul 26;2(1):111-23. DOI:10.1016/j.celrep.2012.06.003 |
- Xiong B, Liu K, Wu J, Burk DL, Jiang H, and Shen J. DrugViz: a Cytoscape plugin for visualizing and analyzing small molecule drugs in biological networks. Bioinformatics. 2008 Sep 15;24(18):2117-8. DOI:10.1093/bioinformatics/btn389 |
- Wu J, Akerman M, Sun S, McCombie WR, Krainer AR, and Zhang MQ. SpliceTrap: a method to quantify alternative splicing under single cellular conditions. Bioinformatics. 2011 Nov 1;27(21):3010-6. DOI:10.1093/bioinformatics/btr508 |
- Shen M, Eyras E, Wu J, Khanna A, Josiah S, Rederstorff M, Zhang MQ, and Stamm S. Direct cloning of double-stranded RNAs from RNase protection analysis reveals processing patterns of C/D box snoRNAs and provides evidence for widespread antisense transcript expression. Nucleic Acids Res. 2011 Dec;39(22):9720-30. DOI:10.1093/nar/gkr684 |
- Wu J, Anczuków O, Krainer AR, Zhang MQ, and Zhang C. OLego: fast and sensitive mapping of spliced mRNA-Seq reads using small seeds. Nucleic Acids Res. 2013 May 1;41(10):5149-63. DOI:10.1093/nar/gkt216 |
- Xiong B, Wu J, Burk DL, Xue M, Jiang H, and Shen J. BSSF: a fingerprint based ultrafast binding site similarity search and function analysis server. BMC Bioinformatics. 2010 Jan 25;11:47. DOI:10.1186/1471-2105-11-47 |