I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jiankui He
- South University of Science and Technology of China (SUSTC)
- Shenzhen, China
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an associate professor at SUSTC. Lab website: www.sustc-genome.org.cn
- 2010, PhD, Rice University
- 2006, BS, University of Science and Technology of China
- Profiling human immune reperotire by high throughput sequencing
- Bioinformatics on human genome, diseases and personal genomics.
- He J and Deem MW. Structure and response in the world trade network. Phys Rev Lett. 2010 Nov 5;105(19):198701. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevLett.105.198701 |
- He J and Deem MW. Low-dimensional clustering detects incipient dominant influenza strain clusters. Protein Eng Des Sel. 2010 Dec;23(12):935-46. DOI:10.1093/protein/gzq078 |
- He J and Deem MW. Heterogeneous diversity of spacers within CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats). Phys Rev Lett. 2010 Sep 17;105(12):128102. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevLett.105.128102 |
- He J and Deem MW. Hierarchical evolution of animal body plans. Dev Biol. 2010 Jan 1;337(1):157-61. DOI:10.1016/j.ydbio.2009.09.038 |
- He J, Sun J, and Deem MW. Spontaneous emergence of modularity in a model of evolving individuals and in real networks. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2009 Mar;79(3 Pt 1):031907. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevE.79.031907 |