User:Jessica R. Blumenfeld
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Useful links
- 5 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
- 5.1 Last Name
- 5.2 First Name
- 5.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 5.4 Course/Minor
- 5.5 Year of Graduation
- 5.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 5.7 Email
- 5.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 5.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 5.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 5.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 5.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 5.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- Jessica R. Blumenfeld
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an undergraduate student in biological engineering.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2017 Candidate for a B.S in Biological Engineering
- Infectious Disease
- General Immunology
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- Major: 20
- Minor: 9
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
jrblumen at mit.edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
Sunday: Between 10am and 5pm
Monday: After 3pm
Tuesday: 9-11am, after 5pm
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes/Spring 2015|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes/Fall 2014|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|BioSafety Training||Yes/Summer 2014|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||No|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||A little|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I worked in the Graybiel Lab at the McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT as a histologist. I sliced, stained, mounted, analyzed, and photographed brain sections. I learned about many neurotransmissions and projections, as well as how to conduct many stain procedures.
I use XS gloves!
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Favorite Food: Pasta
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.