User:Jayme R. Gallegos
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jayme R. Gallegos
- Oregon Health & Science University
- 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, BH 2030, mail code L468R
- Portland, Oregon, USA
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I work in the Kulesz-Martin lab at Oregon Health & Science University. I learned about OpenWetWare from OHSU cancer group, and I've joined to join the OHSU Cancer group.
- 2008, PhD, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2000, BS, Univsersity of Arizona
- 2000, BA, University of Arizona
- the p53 family protiens
- ubiqutin like post-translational modifications
- cancer research
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164